If your american citizen you can avoid tax by doing the following:

1. Contact company like Harney’s in british virgin island to set up a company there for you, through which you funnel all further business activites.

2. Move to personal income tax haven like Monaco, Adorra Signapore, Etc

3. Pay yourself tax free salary from BVI company that falls under the annual forign earned income exclusion

4. Name your childern beneficiary of the firm and live the rest of your life paying no taxes at the beach.